Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gold Paladin - Golden Rabbit in the Moon's Shadow

Winter break is finally here!  So, I suppose I owe the blog a deck list for sure, lol.

Tested this deck today.  It was so fun and amazing that I'm left nearly speechless.  THANK YOU BT16 VER:E!  YOU DID SOMETHING RIGHT.

And so, I present my new and improved Pellinore deck!  (did i ever even post the 1st full pellinore/gerard version?)




Grade 0:
1x Spring Breeze Messenger
4x Ketchgal Liberator (Stand)
4x Steel Blade Liberator, Alwilla (Critical)
4x Flame of Victory (Critical)
2x Silent Punisher (Critical)
2x Speeder Hound (Draw)

Note: Aside from Ketchgal, all other triggers are really just up to personal taste.  It just so happens that my personal taste no longer includes heals.

Grade 1:
2x Listener of Truth, Dindrane
4x Invitation Liberator, Rud
4x Advance of the Black Chains, Kahedin
4x Knight of Elegant Skills, Gareth

Note: I guess you can take out some things for PGs?  If you really want to...

Grade 2:
4x Lop Ear Shooter
4x Citation Liberator, Heli
3x Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane

Grade 3:
4x White Hare in the Moon's Shadow, Pellinore
4x Knight of Afterglow, Gerard


And I can happily say now, that Pellinore's skill can now be used quite consistently!

No comments:

Post a Comment