Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dragon∞Blade's [Narukami - Thunder Break / Dungaree]

I wasn't a fan of Vermillion, but I wanted to play Narukami.  So I came up with this BS.
Cheap decks are great!


---  ---  ---
Grade 0:
1x Spark Kid Dragoon
4x Yellow Gem Carbuncle (Critical)
4x Malevolent Djinn (Critical)
4x Mischievous Girl, Kyon-she (Stand)
4x Demonic Dragon Nymph, Seiobo (Heal)

Grade 1:
4x Red River Dragoon
4x Desert Gunner, Raien
3x Photon Bomber Wyvern
3x Wyvern Guard, Guld

Grade 2:
4x Thunderstorm Dragoon
3x Demonic Dragon Berserker, Garuda
2x Dragonic Deathscythe
2x Hex Cannon Wyvern

 Grade 3:
2x Thunder Break Dragon
4x Sealed Demon Dragon, Dungaree
4x Crimson Lightning Dragon
---  ---  ---

$40 by the time I finish this.  Tested it today with a few things still proxied; really fun.

6 comments:

  1. darn you and your 10k boosters, 10k vanilla, and damgages unflipper...i do not have any of those btw my grade 3 line up becomes 4 dungaree, 1 thunder break and 3 the blood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, YOU WOULD put THE BLOOD there. That's really like you to do that.

      So, I noticed the deck I have is really fun. It's actually one of those decks where I re-ride my 3s instead of calling them. That way, I can retire something almost every turn (it's not card advantage, just a wash, but if it's by my own choice, I'm probably losing less quality-wise than my opponent).

      Delete
    2. if you would put some exorcist in then your rears can easily hit 18k-20k, and if you are like me who does not have 10k booster, indingo works pretty well from early to late games (ride G2 lighting spear wielding knight call indingo behind, use Koh koh skill to negate indingo's cont and couter-blast 1 to release restraint on LSWK = 21k VG G2 )

      Delete
    3. Nah man, you gotta be hitting 23 these days. Otherwise, nothing matters anymore...

      Ok, well, not in a sense of winning but. I like my 3 stages, and if I can't have em, I'm sad.

      Delete
  2. its not that easy hitting 23k for dungaree except 8k-11k boosting thunderbreak vanguard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even trying in this deck...it's pointless. I'll be happy if I can just retire something each turn (most retiring in this deck is more a disruptive tactic than a plus).

      Delete