Thursday, September 27, 2018

Rise From the Watery Grave, Granblue!

Hello Cardfighters!  Its Major Spades with another standard deck profile.  This time around it's my Granblue deck profile.  Granblue to me has been very special to me because I have been a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy.  I love how Granblue is a protect clan cause the clan doesn't rely on hand that much and having that extra sentinel helps out a lot.  Granblue as always has been well known for their milling and superior calling from the drop zone.  The extra plus is that some of those units get power bonuses depending on the amount of units in the drop zone.  I hope you enjoy the deck profile.

Grade 3's:
4x: King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk (Vanguard skill is that if I have 10 or more units in drop, it gets an additional 5k and critical.  Second skill is for one counterblast and soul blast, I can superior call a unit from the drop zone to rear guard, and Basskirk gains an additional 5k for each grade that unit is called.  This card is great overall pressure wise.  I can constantly hit my opponent for more than 30k with critical, and my opponent has to drop sentinels, trigger units or normal units to not take that extra damage late or early late game.)
3x: Dragon Undead, Skull Dragon (This unit is a huge beat stick as a rear guard cause I mill a good amount of units in the drop, and Skull Dragon gets 2k for every card in my drop, so I can potentially have it hit for more than 50k.  It's one of the good finishers in the deck.)
2x: Violence Flanger (This unit as a rear guard guard restricts sentinels but also the grades of cards I discarded as an additional cost.  Plus it gets 5k.  For a soul blast of a grade 3, I can drop a grade 0, 1 and 2 and make Flanger unblockable for the battle.  Its a good finisher when my opponent is at 4 (banking on the critical) or 5 damage.)

Grade 2's:
4x: Ruin Shade (Vanguard and rear guard skill is when it attacks Vanguard, mill 2 cards from the top of my deck, and Ruin Shade gains 4k.  Its rear guard skill gains another 4k if I have 10 or more cards in the drop zone.  It can potentially become a 17k beat stick as a rear guard.)
4x: Captain Nightmist (As a rear guard, when placed, I can call a grade 1 or less card from my drop zone.  If I have 10 or more in drop, I can call whatever unit from the drop.  Good card for building up my board.)
4x: Commodore Blueblood (Rear guard skill is if I have another Blueblood in drop, it gains 4k.  Its other skill is that when it hits, I can retire this unit and draw 2 cards and discard a card.  Good way to plus one and build up the drop zone.)

Grade 1's:
4x: Dandy Guy, Romario (Rear guard skill is that it gains 4k if I have 10 or more cards in drop zone.  Second skill is that when rode upon, counterblast and put a card from hand to soul to mill 3 cards and return a card from drop zone to your hand.)
4x: Dancing Cutlass (This unit can call itself from drop to rear guard by binding another cutlass from drop.  Plus it counter charges when called this way.  The deck is counterblast heavy, so that extra counter charge really helps.)
2x: Evil Shade (Rear guard skill is once per turn that I can call a unit from drop by binding the card with the same name as the unit called by Evil Shade's skill for a counterblast.  Good way of calling my Flanger or Skull Dragons from drop.)
2x: Norman the Ghostie (This unit can retire itself and mill 2 cards from my deck to give another unit an additional 10k.  Good for adding more power to my Bluebloods for more pressure or Flanger.)

Grade 0's:
4x: Knight Spirit (Critical Trigger)
4x: Mortal Mimic (Critical Trigger)
4x: Gust Djinn (Draw Trigger and Sentinel)
4x: Rick the Ghostie (Heal Trigger)
1x: Guiding Zombie (Starting grade 0 when rode upon you draw a card)

No comments:

Post a Comment