Thursday, September 20, 2018

Tachikaze Roar!

Hello Cardfighters!  Major Spades here with another deck profile.  From now on, I will try my best to post content ever week with probably one or two post that will include deck profiles and tournament reports with my standard decks.  Mostly going to be my Oracle Think Tank deck since I need practice for Chara Expo, but I will try my best to post reports on my other decks.  This time around its my standard deck for Tachikaze.  I love Tachikaze when they first came out because I love dinosaurs, and they remind me of the anime series Zoids.  I love the new mechanic for Tachikaze which is called equip gauge.  What this mechanic does is that certain skills on cards for Tachikaze places the top card face down under a unit.  You may also look at the face down card when placed under the specified unit.  This mechanic is quite unique, and cards with skills that put gauge under a unit gains power for each gauge or lets me add those gauges to my hand.  Another thing is that any remaining gauges under a rear guard that can't be added to hand end up going to the drop zone.
  Mainly the deck gains power and lets me build hand advantage.  There is a lot of gauging, swapping and retiring, but I will do my best to clarify those mechanics further into the deck profile.  This clan is also a clan that utilizes the accel gift which lets me get an additional rear guard circle for more attacks.  In this deck, I play critical triggers in this deck.  I don't play front triggers where it gives all my front row rear guards 10k.  This deck is meant to kill my opponent as quick as possible with huge rear guards.  The setback to Tachikaze is that our equip gauges could be triggers, and it sucks to lose triggers from deck.  Its good guarding but sucks to lose one or more triggers from deck. Lets get into the deck profile:

Grade 3's:
4x: Ravenous Dragon, Gigarex (My main grade 3, and this unit lets me put up to one card from the top of my deck to each of my rear guards as an equip gauge, and it gains 5k for each of my rear guards.  Gigarex's last skill lets me discard 5 equip gauges from rear guards to deal a damage to my opponent if they are at 4 or less damage.  Not only this card becomes big from his skill as a Vanguard, but the damage skill helps out whenever I am behind.  I rarely use the skill if I have the opportunity to use it.)
3x: Tyrant, Deathrex (Vanguard or rear guard this unit gains 10k for each equip gauge attached to one of my rear guards it retires for a soul blast.  In addition, I get to retire one of my opponent's rear guards.  Very good card on rear guard or accel circle.  Best target to put a critical on.)
1x: Savage King (Rear guard skill.  This unit lets me move all my equip gauges from one rear guard to Savage King, and it gains 5k for each equip gauge under it.  Very good beat stick and pressure card on both rear and accel circle and another target to put a critical on.)

Grade 2's:
4x: Ravenous Dragon, Megarex (When attacking on Vanguard or rear guard circle, this unit lets me retire one of my rear guards and lets me draw a card.  If its on rear guard, I can put an equip gauge under it, and it gains 5k for each equip gauge under it for a counterblast.  Another potential beat stick and a target for Deathrex once I stack a lot of equip gauges to it.  It is also a combo piece for my Blightops and Laceraterex once when I discuss it further in the deck profile.)
4x: Assault Dragon, Blightops (When its retired, this unit lets me add up to 2 equip gauges from it to my hand as a rear guard for one counterblast.  Very good target for my Deathrex, Megarex or Sonic Noa.)
4x: Savage Raider (When placed from hand to rear guard, it lets me put an equip gauge to an other rear guard.  Second skill, when it attacks, I can move any number of equip gauges from a rear guard to another, so I can move a gauge or two to another rear guard with a lot of gauge, so they can be retire fodder for my Deathrex or gauge fodder for Savage King.)
1x: Attempt Mammoth (Rear guard skill.  This unit forces my opponent to guard with two cards from hand whenever they are guarding for Mammoth's attack.  The set back to this card is that it needs a gauge to stay alive otherwise it dies if I have no equip gauge onto it.  That's why Gigarex is suppose to be my main grade 3, and its very good on an accel circle.)

Grade 1's:
4x: Sonic Noa (Rear guard skill is when it is boosting a unit, put an equip gauge under the boosted rear guard.  Its Vanguard and rear guard skill is that when it hits while attacking or boosting, retire one of my rear guards and draw a card.  This card has a very good combo with Laceraterex and Blightops cause I can stack a gauge or two for them and retire one of them, and I can add up to one or two gauge to hand depending on the unit while I draw and extra card from Noa.  Even if I have alot of gauge under Blightops or Laceraterex, I can look at them and choose which ones to add to my hand.)
4x: Vicious Claw Dragon, Laceraterex (As a rear guard when placed, I get to equip a gauge under it.  When retired, I get to add that gauge to my hand for a soul blast.  Good target for Sonic Noa and Megarex to plus from their skill and add a gauge from it to hand.)
2x: Winged Dragon, Skypero (As a rear guard, When it get retired, I can add it back to my hand for a counterblast.)
2x: Winged Dragon, Beamptero (As a rear guard, when retired, I can give 3 of my units 3k.)

Grade 0's:
4x: Black Cannon Tiger (Critical Trigger)
4x: Savage Aggressor (Critcal Trigger)
4x: Archbird (Draw Trigger and Sentinel)
4x: Savage Shaman (Heal Trigger)
1x: Dragon Egg (Like most starting Vanguards, They let me draw an extra card when rode upon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment