Friday, November 9, 2018

Spectacular Performance

Hello Cardfighters!  Major Spades coming with you with a new deck profile.  Sorry for the small hiatus.  I was doing some fine tuning and practicing with my Oracle Think Tank deck for Chara Expo USA in Anaheim, CA.  Also, sorry for no tournament feeds on this blog due to that my locals became pretty small.  I hope to see all you followers on this blog at Chara Expo USA and thank you for your support.  For today's deck profile, its Pale Moon.  Pale Moon to me is a fun deck with spectacular performances by utilizing the soul to make more attacks and plays.  Its perfect that Pale Moon is an accel clan because more rear guard circles means more opportunities for more attacks.  Now let the show begin!

Grade 3's
4x: Golden Beast Tamer (This unit gives 3k to the front row if I have 5 or more rear guards.  Plus, when this unit attacks counterblast 1 and put a card from hand to soul to call out two more rear guards.  My ideal grade 3 ride.  Great way to have more attacks in when I use the Alice and Jumping Jill combo.)
3x: Nightmare Doll, Alice (This unit when placed on Vanguard gets to call a workeroid from the soul to rear guard and that unit gets 5k.  Alice skill on rear guard is that after it attacked counterblast 1 soul blast 1 put Alice into the soul and call a non-grade 3 out from the soul to rear guard.  She is a very good multi-attacker when I utilize Jumping Jill and Purple Trapezist along with Comicality Chimera and Amaranth Beast Tamer.)
2x: Comicality Chimera (This unit's skill on rear guard gets to put a unit into the Vanguard's soul for a soul blast.  If done, I can give this unit 5k and counter charge.  This unit is great for keeping key pieces into soul, so I can do more combos.)

Grade 2's
4x: Jumping Jill (This unit when placed from soul to rear guard, I can put one of my rear guards into soul to call out a non-grade 2 unit from my soul.  This is a great piece for the multiple attacks in one turn as I can soul charge a Purple Trapezist to call a booster out or Alice or soul blast the Trapezist to call Alice.  There are many ways to utilize this skill.)
4x: Nitro Juggler (This unit when placed from hand to Vanguard or rear guard circle, I can look at the top 2 cards from my deck, and I can put one in soul and one at the bottom of my deck.  Great way to set up soul.)
4x: Amaranth Beast Tamer (This unit on Vanguard or rear guard when it attacks a Vanguard, I can put a unit into soul and this unit gets 3k power until the end of that battle.  Like the Chimera, Amaranth can keep my key pieces in soul safely, so I can do more attacks in the current or next turn.)

Grade 1's
4x: Purple Trapezist (This unit gets to call an additional unit from soul when Purple Trapezist is put into soul by soul blasting a Purple Trapezist.  Good unit to call out Alice for another attack.)
4x: Starting Presenter (This unit when placed on Vanguard or rear guard, I get to soul charge 1.  When rode on, I get to put a card from my hand to soul and soul charge a card from my deck.  My ideal grade 1 and a great way to set up soul.)
4x: Midnight Bunny (This unit when boosting, I can soul charge 1, and when this unit attack hits, I can put Bunny into soul and call a non-grade 1 from my soul to rear guard.  Another great unit to call out Jill or Alice for more attacks.)

Grade 0's
4x: Dynamite Juggler (Critical) 
4x: Poison Juggler (Critical)
4x: Hades Hypnotist (Draw/Sentinel)
4x: Candy Clown (Heal)
1x: Entertain Messenger (When rode upon draw a card)

No comments:

Post a Comment