Thursday, September 13, 2018

Foresee the Future Oracle Think Tank

Hello Cardfighters!  Major Spades back from the hiatus from my depression and motivational problems.  I been having problems coping with my depression and schizophrenia for a long time, and I am sorry if its too much information to you guys and my hiatus, but I will do my best to post as much content as possible.  From the past, I have been posting some G era decks.  I have stopped playing G era ever since the last support for Gears came out.  Now I have been playing standard.  So far I love standard.  I love that now perfect guards are draw triggers, so I plus when I trigger them, and they are a perfect guard.  It gives me a lot more options to fit other units in my deck rather than having them be grade 1 units.  I love that now grade 3's have the ability to grant imaginary gifts.  There are 3 types of imaginary gifts which are force, accel and protect.  Whenever you ride a grade 3, you acquire these gifts.  Force lets you choose any rear guard circle and give that circle 10k for the whole game during your turn.  Accel gives you an additional rear guard circle for more attacks.  Protect is literally adding an additional perfect guard to your hand, and my clan deck profile uses protect.  Standard to me is more luck based err well my deck profile is more likely my clan forging my luck.  So far until this day Oracle Think Tank has been my competitive deck for all local and big tournament events for Cardfight Vanguard standard.  My build isn't traditional like other standard OTT decks.  It's more pressure based.  I do have other decks for standard which are Tachikaze and Granblue.  Future decks I want to build for standard are Pale Moon, Dark Irregulars, Gold Paladin and Great Nature.  Lets get into the deck profile.

Grade 3's:
4x: Imperial Daughter (This unit lets you look at the top 2 cards of your deck, and you have the choice to put one in hand and one in soul or stack it on top of the deck for one counterblast.  Also, her skill when she rides on top of another grade 3, she gains 15k and a critical.  Last, her final skill to soul blast to give a unit 6k really helps to give units additional power to get to magic numbers.  She is the second grade 3 I ride after my ideal ride to CEO Amaterasu, and she comes in clutch stacking a trigger on top of the deck and adding a card to hand and that 15k and crit.)
4x: CEO Amaterasu (This unit lets you draw a card and lets you check the top card of your deck, and you have the choice to put it on the top or bottom of the deck for one counterblast.  She also gains 5k for every time you look at your deck on Vanguard or rear guard.)
2x: Victorious Deer (This card is my win condition.  Soul blast a grade 3 and discard a card from hand to look at the top 7 cards of the deck, and you reveal up to 2 critical triggers and stack them on top of the deck while you shuffle the rest at the bottom of the deck, and all your units gain 10k.  This card won me soo many games.  It develops soo much pressure, and it lets my opponent drop soo much cards from hand and perfect guards.  I try my best to keep deer alive unless I have another in hand, so I can use the skill multiple times.)

Grade 2's:
4x: Promise Daughter (This unit gets an additional 6k when attacking the Vanguard.  She also can't be retired by skills of other cards)
4x: Silent Tom (This unit gets 6k when placed for a counterblast, and his continuous skill prevents my opponent from calling normal units to guardian circle.  He is one of my pressure units where I can force perfect guards and triggers from their hand.)
3x: Battle Sister, Torte (This unit is 8k, but she gains 10k and an additional critical if I have 10 or more cards in my hand.  She is my other pressure unit, and she sometimes win me games along with Silent Tom.  I build up hand soo fast.  I know a lot of standard builds use Yellow Witch Meme and Sotoorihime.  Yeah Meme lets me look at the top card of my deck, but I have soo many cards that do that like Amaterasu, Imperial Daughter and Farfalle Magus.  She is a good card overall, but I like my way of pressuring my opponent to lose cards from hand from Tom and Torte.  Sotoorihime is good too, but I don't want to pay a counterblast just to draw into a card that I don't know before hand like a trigger.  She filters, but I don't want to drop a card from hand because I want to keep my triggers in hand for guarding, Imperial Daughters, and essential grade 2's like Tom, Torte and Promise Daughter.  Even if I draw a trigger, I don't want to discard a trigger for it.)

Grade 1's:
4x: Circle Magus (This unit lets me draw a card when rode upon for a counterblast.  My ideal grade 1 ride)
4x: Farfalle Magus (This unit lets me look at the top card of my deck, and I have the choice to leave it on top or bottom of the deck when she is placed on rear guard.)
1x: Luck Bird (This unit gets 6k and draws me a card for soul blasting 2 cards)
1x: Goddess of Tide of Times, Mizunohame (This unit gets 6k while boosting the Vanguard if my damage is 3 or more.  If I have her in my hand, I play her behind Vanguard, so my Imperial Daughters will hit for 26 without the 15k and critical or 41k with the 15k and critical.)
1x: Oracle Guardian, Gemini (This unit counter charges if I have 3 or more cards in my damage zone.  Before, I played 2, but I am trying out this card which is the next unit on this list.)
1x: Goddess of Forbearance, Ohmiyanome (I might be contradicting myself with my view on Sotoorihime, and I apologize for it, but she is my one tech card I am trying out with the deck.  This unit makes me draw 3 cards just for one counterblast and retire this unit, but she lets me discard 3 cards at the end of my turn.  I tried her for a bit, and she helps me filter and gain the hand size for Torte.  It also helps me rearrange my hand if I need more triggers for big attacks like Dragonic Waterfall where it gains 10k and a critical just for soul blasting a grade 3, and it prevents me from using perfect guards from hand.  Ohmiyanome helps with situations where I need to guard with trigger units.  I am trying her out just to see how well she does in my deck.  If I don't like it, I will return Gemini to 2.)

Grade 0's:
4x: Psychic Bird (Critical Trigger)
4x: Oracle Guardian, Nike (Critical Trigger)
4x: Weather Forcaster, Miss Mist (Draw Trigger and Perfect Guard)
4x: Sphere Magus (Heal Trigger)
1x: Lozenge Magus (Like most of all starting grade 0 units they let you draw a card when you ride on top of this unit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment