Friday, January 4, 2013

Welp. Stuff happens.

So I'm sure a lot of you have heard about Cardfight Capital getting a cease and desist order.  I'm going to remain neutral about that (although I will say that I liked Cardfight Capital a lot and will miss it).  In any case, this means that my "theory" deck lists will be even MORE theoretical until I can somehow proxy test them.  Please don't yell at me for things that looks stupid.

And a lot of other minor stuff happened today too.  Annoying minor stuff.

Welp, can't be helped.

BUT, that's not gonna stop me from writing this blog or coming up with new decks and whatnot.

In fact, it just means that I will work extra hard to make this card game seem awesome to everyone around me and then one day everyone will be cardfighting, just like in the anime, and I won't need an online simulation to test decks!

YES, CARDFIGHTING SHALL BE AN IMPORTANT PART OF ALL OF OUR LIVES ONE DAY!  THAT IS MY DREAM AND IT SHALL BE ACCOMPLISHED!

*ahem* Uh, got a bit carried away there.  ANYWAYS, I'll be spending the next month writing articles and spreading the word about this blog to anyone who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment