Saturday, February 18, 2017

Murakumo Shadowstich

Murakumo Shadowstich

Hello Cardfighters!  Major Spades with another deck profile to present to you.  This time it is Murakumo, and its unique ability shadowstich.  Shadowstich is an ability that activates when your unit's attack didn't hit the opponent's Vanguard and certain effects kick off like extra power to other units or multiple attacks.  I love this deck and its mechanics.  Now lets get into the deck profile.

Grade 3's: 
4x: Stealth Rogue of Revelation, Yasuie (This unit's generation break 2 gives me an extra rear guard when one of my units is returned to the deck from my unit's skills.  His stride break makes me clone one unit and search up to two units and call them to separate rear guard circles.)
4x: Covert Demonic Dragon, Hyakki Vogue Reverse (This unit's on ride effect lets me clone Hyakki Vogue and calls it to rear guard circle and at the end of the turn return the called unit to my hand.  The limit break gives 3 of my Hyakki Vogues 10k for just the cost of locking 2 of my rear guards.)

Grade 2's:
4x: Stealth Dragon, Runestar (When this unit attacks, I can call up to one Runestar to rear guard circle and at the end of the turn it goes to my hand.)
4x: Stealth Dragon, Yashabayashi (When this unit is placed on rear guard, I soul blast and this unit gets 2k and shadowstich.  The unit's shadowstich ability counter charges and gives another unit 2k.  It can also attack from the back row if I have a Yasuie Vanguard.)
3x: Stealth Dragon, Oboro Keeper (This unit searches me a grade 3 from deck if i send two of this unit into my deck.)

Grade 1's:
2x: Stealth Dragon, Mangy Shooter (This unit's shadowstich ability gives another unit 5k by sending this unit to the bottom of the deck if it doesn't hit the Vanguard.)
4x: Stealth Beast, White Heron (Unflipping perfect guards)
4x: Stealth Dragon, Onibayashi (This unit's shadowstich is that it soul charges itself and counter charges and draws when my other unit attack hits the opponent's Vanguard, and I have to have a Yasuie Vanguard to activate this effect.)
4x: Gateway Stealth Rogue, Ataka (Stride fodder and Yasuie searcher)

Grade 0's:
4x: Stealth Rogue of the Fiendish Blade, Masamura (Critical trigger for Yasuie that gives 5k to a Yasuie Vanguard and draw.)
2x: Stealth Beast, Cat Devil (Critical that soul charges itself and gives another unit 3k.)
4x: Stealth Dragon, Hiden Scroll (Stand trigger that sends itself into the deck and can clone one of my rear guards and can make me search up to 2 of the chosen unit and call them to separate rear guard circles.)
2x: Stealth Beast, Drench Serpent (Stand trigger that has a shadowstich ability.  It's ability is that if the attack didn't hit while this unit boosted, I can counter charge 1 and soul charge 1 and give another unit 4k.)
4x: Stealth Fiend, Yukihime (Heal)
1x: Stealth Demon of Crow Feathers, Fugen (Forerunner that has a shadowstich ability when this unit boost and the attack didn't hit, move this unit to open rear guard as stand in the back row.  The other ability is to rest this unit and put a normal unit from drop to bottom of the deck.  If the unit has shadowstich, choose one of your units and give it 3k.)

Strides:
1x: Snow Element, Blizza (Stride unit that gets 5k for every face up G unit for one counterblast.)
4x: Ambush Demon Stealth Dragon, Homura Raider (Restanding stride unit if I send 3 units with the same name to my deck and this unit will only have twin drive.)
2x: Ambush Demon Stealth Dragon, Onibibu Radar (Stride unit that lets me call a unit from hand and give it 2k and the ability to attack from the back row.)
2x: Ambush Demon Stealth Rogue, Yasuie Temma (Stride unit that has a shadowstich ability to call rear guards with the same name if my original rear guard's attack didn't hit the Vanguard.)
1x: Ambush Demon Stealth Rogue, Kagamijishi (Stride unit that gives my units with the same name 2k and the ability to attack from the back row.)
1x: Ambush Demon Stealth Dragon, Hyakki Vogue Nayuta (Stride unit that sends a cards with Hyakki in its card name to the bottom of my deck and I choose a unit and clone that and call it to rear guard with a 10k boost if I have a Hyakki heart.)
1x: Ambush Demon Stealth Dragon, Shibarakku Buster (Stride unit that lets me clone one of my units and give that unit drive check.)
2x: Ambush Demon Stealth Fiend, Hougen Wing (G-guardian that lets me choose one of my grade 1 or greater rear guards and clone it to call to guardian circle.  After the unit is guarding, it goes to the bottom of my deck.)
1x: Ambush Demon Stealth Rogue, Shishiyuzuki (G-guardian that lets me choose one of my units and move it to guardian circle and it gets 5k shield and I get to search for units with the same card name to guardian circle.)
1x: Metal Element, Scryew (G-guardian that gets 10k shield extra if I discard a card from hand.)



No comments:

Post a Comment