Sunday, January 22, 2017

Dimensional Robo Justice

Dimensional Robo Justice
Hello Cardfighters.  Major Spades here with another deck profile for Dimension Police.  This time it is Dimensional Robos.  The main mechanic for the deck is that it shield breaks my opponent's guardians when a grade 3 Dimension Police unit has been drove checked.  I love this deck, and I love how scared my opponents get when they guard and rethink how they will guard.  Enough about that, lets head into the deck profile.

Grade 3's:
4x: Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser (Break ride that gives the unit that rode on it 10k and a critical.  Also, if I drive check a grade 3, I get to retire one of my opponent's guardians.)
3x: True Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser (Legion that breaks shields when I drive check grade 3 units, and it gets an additional critical when I have 3 or more Dimensional Robos in my soul.)
2x: Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha (Leigon mate and cross ride unit that gets 2k power and a critical when I have 3 or more Dimensional Robos in soul.  Sadly in a ruling the critical doesn't carry on to Great Daikaiser.)

Grade 2's:
4x: Dimensional Robo, Daibazooka (This unit becomes a grade 3 when drive checked, and it counter charges and soul charges if I have Kaiser as my Vanguard.  He also gains 2k power when he attacks if I have a Kaiser Vanguard.)
4x: Dimensional Robo, Daidragon (12k attacker for Dimensional Robos)
3x: Dimensional Robo, Daijet (This unit recycles Dimensional Robo 3's and gives my Vanguard 4k and the on hit ability where I draw a card for a counterblast.)

Grade 1's:
4x: Dimensional Robo, Daishield (Perfect guard for Dimensional Robos, and I use this so that I have those 3 Dimensional Robos in soul for Great Daikaiser and Daiyusha.)
4x: Cosmic Hero Grandrope (Stride fodder)
3x: Commander Laurel (His ability makes my Vanguard restand if it hits, and I have to rest 4 units for the cost.)
2x: Dimensional Robo Operator, Yuka (This unit's generation break skill is that if I place this on rear guard she gives 4k to my Vanguard.)

Grade 0's:
4x: Dimensional Robo, Baibattles (Critical trigger that has a skill from soul which soul blast this unit and give your Vanguard 4k power.)
4x: Dimensional Ro
bo, Daiwolf (Critical)
4x: Dimensional Robo, Daicrane (Draw)
4x: Dimensional Robo, Gorescue (Heal)
1x; Cosmic Hero, Grandseed (Starting Vanguard that gains the ability when its power is raised.  If this unit is 9k or greater, it gives my Vanguard the ability to draw a card when it hits.  I can activate this ability by hitting triggers and giving the power to Grandseed to activate the ability.)

Strides:
4x: 99th-gen Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth (This unit makes me superior call a grade 2 and 3 Dimensional Robo onto the field, and he gains a critical when I have 2 or more Daiearths face up in my G-zone.)
4x: Legendary Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser Leon (This unit shield breaks when I reveal a grade 3 Dimensional Police unit from my drive checks.)
2x: Super Cosmic Hero, X-rouge (This unit gives me the ability to retire a rear guard and draw if X-rouge's power is 37k or more and it hits.  I use the trigger's power to hopefully gain this skill.)
1x: Super Cosmic Hero, X-gallop (This unit gets quadruple drive if his power is 35k or more.  Triggers don't work on this guy so I use the effects of Daibattles, Daijet or Yuka to power him up and it counts the booster behind him too.)
3x: Enigman Patriot (G guardian that gains 5k shield if my opponent's attacking Vanguard is 20k or greater.)
1x: Super Cosmic Hero, X-carivou (G guardian that gains 10k shield if my opponent's attacking Vanguard is 30k or more.  It also gives my Vanguard 4k power if I discard a card.)



No comments:

Post a Comment